The University of Tennessee has shaped the future of higher education for over 200 years. We are among the top-ranked national public universities in the country. That’s because we are dedicated to ensuring that students get a strong education that will help them meet their professional and personal goals.
As a future freshman of the College of Architecture and Design, you will get to uncover the exciting world of design. Our world-class faculty are committed to teaching students ways to best prepare for rewarding careers. Our community environment, where collaboration and camaraderie are central to the Architecture + Design experience, will help you meet new people, make long-life friends, and get involved in your education and have fun doing it.
Want to learn more? Schedule an academic visit.
Steps to apply:
- Apply to the University by December 1. The priority deadline for scholarships is November 1.
- Indicate “Architecture” or “Interior Design” on the application.
- Admission to the college is selective and based on the following criteria:
- GPA (High School)
- ACT / SAT Score
- Review of academic records
- Portfolio Score (Optional Architecture Only)
- We do not admit students to begin the program in the Spring semester.
- The deadline for all completed applications (including portfolio) for University of Tennessee Competitive Scholarships and Chancellor’s Honors Program remains November 1.