Join us on the Journey to the Top 25
Our bright future hinges on our greatest assets—our alumni and friends. Just as we can fill stadiums and arenas, our strategic investment in UT can be amplified through the power of gifts to:
- Provide state of the art learning environments, including: digital design and fabrication equipment, imaging labs, and next generation classrooms.
- Recruit and retain the best faculty who inspire students and create new knowledge.
- Invest in Design / Build / Evaluate initiatives – providing real-world experience for our faculty and students.
- Fund graduate and undergraduate research to solve the urgent environmental problems of the present and meet the challenges of the future.
- Support student scholarships for our exemplary study abroad programs, making our students “ready for the world” through transformative international exchanges.
We aspire to be at the forefront of the 21st century education in architecture and design. Support affords our college the capacity to realize the dreams of our faculty and students to transform the world through research, public service, and design.
We hope you will share your stories, connect with us at one of our many events or offer support through a gift.
Whether big or small, your help MAKES a DIFFERENCE:
- Contribute to the DEAN’S EXCELLENCE FUND, which gives our students and faculty the tools they need to achieve the next big idea.
- Establish an endowed SCHOLARSHIP or PROFESSORSHIP.
- Provide travel funds to students. Off-campus study is a growing curricular requirement of our programs. It prepares students to be versed in global design and cultures.
- Be part of the DESIGN LEGACY SOCIETY, a giving society that allows you to make a bequest to the college.
Through YOUR SUPPORT in 2012-13, donors have realized the Design Matters Summer Camp, helped the New Norris House, an AIA COTE Top 10 Green Project, achieve national success, provided eight faculty support grants, aided students in financial need, attracted world-class lecturers, continued with important research projects, and generated travel support for faculty and students. Thank you!