- This event has passed.
Big Orange Give: 1 Day. $2.25 Million.
November 13 @ 12:01 am - 11:59 pm
Big Orange Give is the university’s annual day of giving to support student scholarships, technology, infrastructure, faculty support, study abroad and more. From 12:01 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. on Nov. 13, you can make any size gift to any area of campus you choose to support Big Orange Give.
In recognition of its 225th anniversary, the university is attempting to raise $2.25 million on Nov. 13. Our college’s goal this year is $20,000, and here’s how you can help us reach our goal:
- Donate to the Big Orange Give Campaign
- Donate to the College of Architecture and Design Fund
- Donate to scholarships or travel awards (contact Pamela Cannella Treacy at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Donate to the design/build fund (contact Pamela Cannella Treacy at email@example.com)
- For any other questions about donating to Big Orange Give, contact Pamela Cannella Treacy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, donate during specified times for the chance for your gift to be matched. Donating any gift up to $225 at 5 a.m. and 6 p.m. on Nov. 13 could be matched until the match is met. Donating through social media is matched by Josh Dobbs until the match is met.
Every gift matters! In 2018, 71% of gifts were under $100 each.
Be sure to follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook (@utkcoad) and visit our website often to see how your gifts fuel the future of design.
- November 13
12:01 am - 11:59 pm
- Pamela Cannella Treacy