- This event has passed.
Faculty Appreciation Week 2019
February 11, 2019 - February 15, 2019No Cost
It’s all about you, faculty! Faculty Appreciation Week is Feb. 11-15, 2019. During this special week, we hope you will enjoy as we honor you and the contributions you make in our college:
- All week: Student shout-outs. (check often)
- All week: Discounts from Vol Shop, Clarence Brown Theatre, UT Basketball and more (faw.utk.edu)
- Tuesday, Feb. 12: Sweet “Thank Yous” from Your Students. Student groups, NOMAS, APX, TSD and ASID, are baking sweet treats for you! Pick up a treat in Rm. 224, beginning at 2 p.m. Coffee and fruit also available. Plus enter a drawing for a prize.
- Wednesday, Feb. 13: Faculty “Big Orange Family” Chili Lunch. Homemade chili provided by Pamela Treacy in Rm. 217A, 11:00 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Feb. 13: Faculty Pub, 4:00-7:00 p.m. in the Lauricella Center of Neyland Stadium (RSVP)
- Thursday, Feb. 14: Teaching and Learning Innovation Luncheon. Grab lunch in the new Student Union Ballroom A, 12:00-1:30 p.m., while you enjoy this presented topic. (RSVP)
- Friday, Feb. 15: Check your mailbox for a special surprise!
Students, show your favorite professor your appreciation by sending a shout-out! Be sure to do it before Feb. 15.
Watch a video about how Great People Make UT a Great Place.
Read interviews with two of our amazing faculty members, Alyssa Kuhns and Mark Stanley.
- February 11, 2019
- February 15, 2019
- No Cost
- Jennifer Flatford
- Art + Architecture Building
1715 Volunteer Boulevard
Knoxville, TN + Google Map