- This event has passed.
TAAST 2020 _ Feb.
February 29, 2020 - March 7, 2020No cost
TAAST, The Annual All-College Spring Thing, is a week-long event organized and led by students that features lectures, workshops, a banner drop, a kickball tournament, a ball and more. All students in the college are invited and encouraged to participate in this fun and educational break from studies.
The full 2020 TAAST schedule is shown here and includes these activities:
- Feb. 29: Annual Kickball Tournament
- Mar. 2: Banner Drop, t-shirt screenprinting, Andrew Kudless lecture
- Mar. 3: Workshops
- Mar. 4: Diversity + Inclusion Round Table, Workshops
- Mar. 5: Lecture, Freedom by Design concrete casting, workshop
- Mar. 6: Round Table, Art Crawl, Pub Crawl
- Mar. 7: Service Day at Odd Fellows Cemetery, Beaux Arts Ball
Watch for details about individual activities, and get involved!
- February 29, 2020
- March 7, 2020
- No cost
- Julie Beckman
- Art + Architecture Building
1715 Volunteer Boulevard
Knoxville, TN + Google Map