October 18, 2016 Alumni Homecoming Reunion 2016
Dean Scott Poole and faculty invite all alumni to join your fellow alumni at the 2016 College of Architecture and Design Homecoming Reunion on Friday, Nov. 4, beginning at 5:30 p.m. at the college’s incredible Fab Lab, 525 North Gay Street. Enjoy tours and demonstrations of the Fab Lab’s 21st Century technology. Then walk to The Public House, 212 West Magnolia Avenue, beginning at 6:30 for networking.
Friday, Nov. 4
Tours and Demonstrations at the Fab Lab
525 North Gay Street
Networking at The Public House
212 West Magnolia Avenue
Alumni who RSVP by Oct. 27 are eligible to win tickets to the UT vs. Tennessee Tech homecoming game on Nov. 5, time TBA.
- Come learn more about the college’s incredible maker space, the Fab Lab, a 20,000-square-foot facility that allows students and faculty to experiment, design and learn. Students will be on hand to demonstrate the equipment.
- The first 25 alumni to RSVP will receive a memento fabricated in the Fab Lab.
- Following the tours and demos at the Fab Lab, walk over to The Public House for hors d’oeuvres (on us) and drinks (on you).
- For those getting to town early on Friday, come visit the Art + Architecture Building, 1715 Volunteer Blvd., too, and reminisce about those long nights in studio.
- RSVP early! The homecoming reunion is the night before the Big Orange takes on the Golden Eagles in Neyland Stadium. All alumni who RSVP by Oct. 27 will be eligible to win three pairs of tickets to the game. Winners will be informed by e-mail on Oct. 28, and tickets will be delivered at the Fab Lab tour.
Homecoming Reunion Parking
Fab Lab parking lot (enter behind the Fab Lab)
Gay Street on-street parking
St. John Lutheran Church, 544 N. Broadway Street
First Christian Church, 211 W. 5th Avenue
Plan to park at the Fab Lab for the demos and tour then walk to The Public House, five minutes away.
Questions? Contact Pamela Treacy, firstname.lastname@example.org.