Federal Work Study is a need-based program that allows eligible undergraduate, graduate and professional students to earn part of their educational expenses by working part time on campus.
Work Study in Our College
We offer several work study positions in our college. Some options include
- Materials Resource Library (MRL) student worker
- Woodshop student worker
- Digital Print Center (DPC) assistant
- Administrative office worker
- Office of Development assistant
- Office of Communications assistant
Other Work Study Opportunities
Opportunities for work study also exist in other colleges and departments across campus. UT’s OneStop has information on campus-wide work study options.
Work study opportunities are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. To apply for work study in our college or anywhere across campus, visit OneStop.