- This event has passed.
Fab Lab Workshop: Build Your Own Pedestal
October 2, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pmNo Cost
Faculty, staff and students, come learn all about the analog equipment in the Fab Lab.
Join us Wednesdays during Fall 2019 for our Fall Fab Lab Analog Workshops. All workshops will be held in the Fab Lab, 525 N. Gay Street, from 6 to 7 p.m. Please RSVP to Nick Stawinski. Drop-ins are welcome, but some workshops have limited space.
Remember: Closed-toe shoes are required for all workshops.
- (PAST) Aug. 28: Woodworking/Lumber Milling Basics
- (PAST) Sept. 4: Wood Joinery
- (PAST) Sept. 11: Intro to Welding (leather boots and non-synthetic pants required)
- (PAST) Sept. 18: Metal Fabrication (leather boots and non-synthetic pants required)
- (PAST) Sept. 25: Upholstery Techniques
- Oct. 2: Learn to build your own pedestal/plinth
- Oct. 9: Ceramic Slip Casting
- Oct. 16: Cork – Explore the potential of this amazing material!
- Oct. 23-Dec. 4: Wednesday drop-in instruction time
- Drop-in times are for extended instruction on a certain topic or for those that wanted to attend a certain session but could not attend.
Make plans to become a Fab Lab pro this fall!
- October 2, 2019
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- No Cost
- Nick Stawinski
- View Organizer Website