- This event has passed.
Making Beginnings: Panel Discussion + Reception
March 14, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmNo cost
Students, faculty and alumni, come hear from makers how to have a career as a maker. Alumni who work in Knoxville will host a panel discussion followed by a reception on March 14, 6 p.m., Rm. 109 (reception in Rm. 103). They will share their passion and motivation for launching their creative businesses and discuss their live/work lifestyles.
Students: RSVP by March 12.
- Alaina Smith of Cold Gold Jewelry
- Brandon Pace of Sanders Pace Architecture
- Forrest Kirkpatrick of Fork Design
- Karly Stribling of Soil and Steel
- Sarah Shebaro of Striped Light
Moderated by David Harman of Native Maps
Produced in partnership with The Maker City, The Mayor’s Maker Council, UT College of Architecture and Design, UT College of Arts and Sciences and UT Center for Career Development.
Photo credit: The Maker City
- March 14, 2019
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- No cost
- David Matthews
- McCarty Auditorium/Art + Architecture Building
1715 Volunteer Boulevard, Room 109
Knoxville, TN + Google Map