February 25 - March 1No Cost
Students, as part of TAAST Week, join us for the annual MAX_min competition. MAX_min is an interdisciplinary design competition that challenges teams of students to design concepts for our campus that are unsolicited, unwarranted and unendorsed. The aim of these projects is to leverage the potential of design thinking to creatively impact the college and the university.
Schedule of MAX_min events:
Monday, February 25: MAX_min lunch and launch of competition
- Lunch will be held at 12:00 p.m., teams announced
- Prompt will be given immediately following studio at 5:30 p.m.
Thursday, February 28: Submissions due at 12:00 p.m.
Friday, March 1: Exhibit, jury and winners announced
- Pin-ups will take place in the morning
- Jury will deliberate during studio time | 1:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Winners will be announced immediately following studio at 5:30 p.m.
Established in honor of the School of Architecture’s former director, Max Robinson, the MAX_min Design Competition is an recurring design competition meant to encourage the greatest impact on the design environment with the least possible means.
- February 25
- March 1
- No Cost
- Katherine Ambroziak