Hawkins Partners in Nashville, TN, is searching for a landscape architect to join their firm.
“We have a special affinity for the urban and ultra-urban and have a focus on all things civic, mixed use, sustainable, and various forms of alternative transportation.”
Candidate should be someone who values design, community and their own personal passions in addition to the office environment. In addition, candidates should have the following qualifications:
– Graduate in landscape architecture (BLA or MLA)
– Team player – being an excellent collaborator is important to our core values
– Creativity – do you love exploring new ideas?
– Familiarity and interest with development of construction documents (rooftops are a plus)
– Graphic skills (computer graphics AND hand graphics) – we still like some sign pens and markers/pencils
– Interest in engaging with the community (personally and professionally) – you have to know the community to design for the community
Ideally candidates would have 3-5 years of experience. Prior private professional office experience preferred. Landscape Architecture License a plus.
Please provide listing of software proficiencies and tell us a couple of reasons you might be the perfect fit.
While we are right in the middle of updating our website (ETA a couple of weeks), our current site can be used to catch a little more of what we’re about www.hawkinspartners.com
Please send resume and portfolio or links to Lauren Kline at HPI. firstname.lastname@example.org w “RESUME – name here” in the subject line.