September 28, 2017Knoxville Firm Seeking Landscape Designer
CRJA-IBI Group is looking for a person with 1-5 years of experience. Please see information below regarding the position and how to apply.
Full-time position available for a well-rounded Landscape Designer with 1 to 5 years of experience. CRJA-IBI Group is an award-winning landscape architectural firm with offices in Knoxville and Boston. Founded in 1959, our practice serves both national and international clients. The focus of our projects, in both the public and private sectors, includes higher education, health care, parks & recreation, community design, streetscapes, and mixed-use. This position will support our growing landscape architectural practice of providing site planning, urban and landscape design, graphics, technical production, and public engagement.
• BLA or MLA degree in Landscape Architecture from accredited program.
• Minimum of 1 to 10 years of experience in a professional office environment.
• Licensure is required.
• Working knowledge of AutoCAD; Microsoft (Word/Excel/Powerpoint); Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator &
InDesign; SketchUp; and GIS.
• Rendering skills.
• Creative, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Experience in business development.
• Field experience with landscape construction.
• Ability to meet new people/clients and work well with staff.
• Self-motivated; Able to work well independently with drive to produce high quality work.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and staff.
Interested candidates should forward cover letter, resume, work samples, and contact information