From printed materials to videos to lecture archives to social media posts, you’ll find it here.
We’re a bit picky about our logo. It represents our brand, tells at a glance who we are and what we’re about. So you can understand if we ask the following about downloading and using our logos:
- Don’t change them. Don’t stretch them or alter their colors or fonts. They are perfect just the way they are.
- Don’t use them on materials that aren’t authorized for it. If you aren’t sure if your use is authorized, contact the college’s Office of Communications.
- Except in rare occasions, don’t use the Power T by itself. That right is reserved for the boys who play in Neyland Stadium, and we’re proud to reserve that honor for them.
Digital Media Expectations
We celebrate free speech and encourage our students, faculty, staff and others to communicate about the college. Our digital media expectations are pretty simple: When communicating for and about the college, we expect our students, staff, faculty and others associated with the college to communicate with the Volunteer Values of respect, accuracy, decency and civility. Disrespectful, inaccurate, indecent and cruel communications misrepresent the college, what we stand for and the good work we do.
- Legacy of Giving
- Legacy of Innovation_Fab Lab
- Legacy of Innovation_Fab Lab (short)
- Legacy of Exploration_Governor’s Chair
- Taylor Odom_Gensler Brinkmann Scholarship
- Mary Morgan Smith_Gensler Brinkmann Scholarship
- Mustapha Williams_Gensler Diversity Scholarship
- Niklos Toldi_2018 Gensler Brinkmann Scholarship
- Niklos Toldi_3rd-Year Interior Architecture Student
- Tennessee River Project
- Living Light House
- Living Light’s mascot, Mr. Photon, explains solar energy.
- What is Parking Day? Caley Shoemaker tells VisitKnoxville
- Undergraduate Research at UT
- You Will Change the World
- Fab Lab Equipment in Operation
- Year One: Fab Lab
- Water Scarcity/Smart Cities: ORNL Macarthur Grant
- Vol for Life_Matt Stillwell
- Impact of Giving at UT
- Penny Sparke Lecture: Centennial Jubilee of Design Studies
- Prof. George Dodds: Spring 2018 MicNite Pecha Kucha
- Juhani Pallasmaa Lecture April 9 2018
- Juhani Pallasmaa Dialogue Session April 10 2018
- American Institute of Architects Features NCDC
View the latest news features as well as our archived news.
- Empowering to Change the World Brochure
- Design/Build Brochure
- Legacy Brochure
- Innovative Facilities Brochure
- Watch archived lectures funded by Robert B. Church Memorial Lecture Fund.
- Watch Thom Mayne_Morphosis_General Shale Lecture
- Watch archived Governor’s Chair lectures
- Watch Juhani Pallasmaa’s Dialogue with students and faculty
- Watch Juhani Pallasmaa_General Shale Lecture
- College Fact Sheet 2019
- Design/Build Fact Sheet 2018
- Fab Lab Fact Sheet 2018
- Digital Fabrication Services Fact Sheet 2017
- Design Matters! Camp Fact Sheet 2018
- Governor’s Chair Fact Sheet 2018
- UT ad: Red Bird Water Kiosk: Volunteers Make a Difference
Governor’s Chair for Energy + Urbanism Resources
- Governor’s Chair video
- AMIE Energy Flow video
- Governor’s Chair website: energyandurbanism.com
- Governor’s Chair lectures
- Tennessee River Project video
- AMIE video
- James Rose’s PechaKucha presentation