September 28, 2017 Nashville Urban Design and Landscape Firm Accepting Portfolios
Hawkins Partners is currently accepting resumes for a LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT / DESIGNER. The ideal candidate will have 3 – 5 of experience.
The HPI office is an open studio setting, with a staff of 18, including 10 landscape architects from 8 schools around the country. Our enthusiasm continually drives us to seek new methods and best practices, and we are interested in a new team member that is also keen to learn new things, to build upon their landscape architecture education and to develop new skills as we strive to create meaningful places. Collaboration is key, whether in our own office or as part of a larger multi-disciplinary team, and we are looking for someone who fits within this dynamic. We are looking for a creative problem solver who is passionate about landscape architecture and urban design, and is eager to contribute in a fast-paced, fun environment.
* Degree from an accredited program in Landscape Architecture
* Proficient in CAD (mac platform and/or Vectorworks a plus, though not required)
* Strong computer (Photoshop, Sketchup, InDesign) and hand graphic skills
* Ability to work with a team or independently
* Familiarity and interest with development of construction documents
* Strong organizational and communication skills
* Interest in engaging with the community (personally and professionally)
ADDITIONAL SKILLS [Preferred, Not required]:
* LEED accreditation
* GIS and/or Revit experience a plus
* Bachelor or master’s degree in Architecture a plus
* An excellent collaborator
* Graphic Skills (computer generated AND hand graphics)
* Private professional office experience and landscape architect licensure
SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS: Please submit the following to Lauren Kline at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover Letter
- Digital Portfolio, in PDF format, including a representative sample of your work. Please include hand graphics, CAD drafting techniques and any additional digital software skills such as SketchUP or Photoshop
Please do not mail hard copies or send links to portfolio websites.
All correspondence should be submitted digitally. Please direct all questions to email@example.com.