The University Of Tennessee Medical Center is receiving applications for a part-time position to support on-going drafting and reporting needs for the organization.
– update master facility plans to reflect current conditions
– respond to square footage requests and prepare reports
– assist project managers with AutoCAD as needed
– file documents and maintain plotter par-levels
– fluent working with floor plans, including hand-written mark-ups
– follow hospital drawing format standards
– plot drawings and collate sets for distribution
– work independently and meet deadlines
– excellent communication and organization skills
– standard MS Office products
– Archibus (desired but not required)
– e-Builder facility management (training on the job)
Please email resume to point of contact below.
Planning & Design, Assistant Director
UT Medical Center