June 18, 2015 Provisions Solutions seeks project architect
Job Title: Project Architect
Company Name: Provision Solutions
Reports to (position title): VP of Development
Direct Reports (position titles): None at this time
The Provision Solutions Project Architect is responsible for overseeing the architectural aspects of the development of future Provision Proton Centers. It includes planning and design activities, production of the construction documents and applicable specification and coordination of other outside design consultants in multiple jurisdictions within the United States. Other focus areas include zoning review, permitting, bidding, construction documents, and limited site observation activities. The position involves coordinating the needs of the project with the technical staff and outside consultants such as architects, structural engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Civil Engineers and Landscape architects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead/assist a project team in the development of the technical design and the preparation of architectural design and construction documents including schematics, drawings and specifications.
- Review and modify production drawings and edit project narratives and specifications.
- Research materials to determine appropriate selections for projects
- Communicate with consultants, vendors, and contractors to ensure coordination of project requirements and collaborate as necessary.
- Develop, check and coordinate technical aspects of the design of a project.
- Prepare or assist in the project code review.
- Follow established standards for project production and review.
- Resolve complex technical/design issues and provide guidance to team and consultants.
- Prepare and ensure accuracy of technical documents.
- Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations
- Keep Project Manager and Principals informed of progress, issues and/or need for assistance.
- Assist in organizing team efforts and client meetings.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Licensed professional with minimum of 5 years of experience in A/E industry
- Registered as an Architect (AIA) in one or multiple US States or jurisdiction recognized by NCARB
- Proficiency in the use of software programs including in AutoCAD, Revit and BIM software is required
- Some knowledge and experience in 3-D renderings and perspectives
- Extensive knowledge of all aspects of professional services from schematic design through project close-out
- Experience in field observation, knowledge of building materials, specifications, construction techniques experience with building codes, zoning and have sufficient knowledge of engineering disciplines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interact with other departments and employees
- Effective time management, problem solving and decision making skills
- Proven ability to multi-task in a fast paced, ever changing environment, with minimal supervision
Qualified candidates may submit a resume to: Careers@provisionhp.com