December 16, 2020 Visitor and Prospective Student Guidelines for Spring 2021
Visitors, Let’s Stay Healthy…
Welcome! As you plan your visit to our college, please note these restrictions—including required appointments—as we work to keep Rocky Top safe and healthy during the coronavirus pandemic.
Prospective Undergraduate Students and Families Visiting the A+A Building:
- We can’t wait to meet you! We are eager to schedule an in-person visit or a virtual session with you.
- In-person visits are offered by appointment. To request an in-person visit, complete this visit request form. Please note that to help ensure health and safety protocols are met, we request a 72-hour notice.
- Virtual sessions are offered every Monday and Wednesday at 3 p.m. Schedule a session now with a member of our Center for Student Development team!
- Tours of the UT Knoxville campus are available. Check out this information to schedule a tour of the campus. More information about visiting campus is here.
- The COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve. Stay up to date about UT’s response to COVID-19.
Prospective Graduate Students Visiting the A+A Building:
- For information on our School of Landscape Architecture and to schedule a virtual visit, contact Gale Fulton, director, at email@example.com.
- For information on the graduate programs in our School of Architecture, contact Jason Young, director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Learn more about our School of Landscape Architecture and School of Architecture.
All Other Visitors to the A+A Building:
- To keep everyone healthy, we require appointments for face-to-face meetings. To make an appointment, call 865-974-5265.
- UT asks that all visitors complete a UT Visitor Health Screening form in advance of coming to campus. Your appointment will be confirmed when you hear from someone in the college after we receive your health form.
- Once your appointment is confirmed, please be ready to wear a mask and social distance while on campus.
- Read more about UT’s restrictions for visitors on the UT coronavirus website.
- Prospective students, see instructions above just for you.
Visitors to the Fab Lab:
- In-person tours of the Fab Lab are rare this year and available only with prior approval. Drop-in tours cannot be accommodated.
- To request a tour, please contact Digital Fabrication Supervisor Craig Gillam.
- Allow several days for the review process.
- The health and safety of the faculty, staff and students who use the Fab Lab every day are our top priority.
We apologize for any inconvenience these necessary steps might cause. Thank you for your help as we continue to protect the health and safety of our campus community.
We look forward to meeting you!