November 3, 2014 Window & door manufacturer, PELLA, looking to fill sales position in K’town & ATL!
Pella Windows & Doors (southeast) is looking for a qualified design school candidate that would be interested in a sales or architectural sales representative. Over the last ten years, Pella has sponsored a scholarship through our College and has had a couple graduates come to work with us with great success. Ashley Shearron is currently working with our team as a very successful sales rep has been with us the past four years.
We currently have a Commercial Sales opportunity available in Knoxville and Atlanta. This position is open to anyone who might be interested and qualified, including graduating students or alumni that are interested in an opportunity to work outside of a conventional design position.
A perfect candidate would be someone who is highly motivated and self directed, outgoing and resilient. We are seeking a fast learner who can translate product knowledge into real world project management, site administration, and execute projects to the point of completion. It should be an individual who enjoys networking and is excited by the prospect of unlimited growth potential through a performance based structure. Please see the following job description and list of required skills:
– Highly motivated individual
– Ability to self manage within an overall larger team structure
– Excellent communication skills
– Ability to network and establish new business, as well as maintain and strengthen existing relationships
– Must be able to work within a team environment, both in house and with customers
– Ability to read and scale floor plans and details, consequently performing take off’s and producing quotes for Commercial building projects
– This is a full time sales position that requires cold calling to architects and general contractors. It is imperative to establish and maintain communication with existing customers, and to grow and build valuable relationships within the design/build community. The candidate would need to seek out new and upcoming projects to bid, and consequently take projects from concept to completion. Technical knowledge of window installation and construction are an excellent prerequisite, but training will also be provided, as well. This position requires excellent organizational skills and acute attention to detail. Performance is rewarded and associated job specific benefits will be discussed during the interview process.
Email resume and questions to John Duckett, firstname.lastname@example.org.