August 27, 2020 Visitor and Prospective Student Guidelines for Fall 2020
Visitors, Let’s Stay Healthy…
Welcome! As you plan your visit to our main facility, the Art + Architecture Building on campus, or to our Fab Lab, please note these restrictions—including required appointments—as we work to keep Rocky Top safe and healthy during the coronavirus pandemic.
Prospective Undergraduate Students and Families Visiting the A+A Building:
- We can’t wait to meet you! While we cannot give tours in person, we are eager to schedule a virtual introduction session with you.
- Virtual sessions are offered every Wednesday and Friday morning at 10:00 a.m. Schedule a session now with a member of our Center for Student Development team!
- We are sorry, but in-person visits to the college cannot be accommodated at this time.
- Learn about more ways to connect with us.
- Tours of the UT Knoxville campus will resume soon. Check out this information to schedule a tour of the campus. More information about visiting campus is here.
- The COVID-19 pandemic is a quickly evolving situation. Stay up to date about UT’s response to COVID-19.
Prospective Graduate Students Visiting the A+A Building:
- For information on our School of Landscape Architecture and to schedule a virtual visit, contact Gale Fulton, director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For information on the graduate programs in our School of Architecture and to schedule a virtual visit, contact Jason Young, director, at email@example.com.
- Learn more about our School of Landscape Architecture and School of Architecture.
All Other Visitors to the A+A Building:
- To keep everyone healthy, we require appointments for face-to-face meetings. To make an appointment, call 865-974-5265.
- You will be asked to complete a UT Visitor Health Screening form in advance of coming to campus. Your appointment will be confirmed when you hear from someone in the college after we receive your health form.
- Once your appointment is confirmed, please be ready to wear a mask and social distance while on campus.
- Read more about UT’s restrictions for visitors on the UT coronavirus website.
- Prospective students, see instructions above just for you.
Visitors to the Fab Lab:
- In-person tours of the Fab Lab are rare this year and available only with prior approval. Drop-in tours cannot be accommodated.
- To request a tour, please contact Digital Fabrication Supervisor Craig Gillam.
- Allow several days for the review process.
- The health and safety of the faculty, staff and students who use the Fab Lab every day are our top priority.
We regret that these steps may be inconvenient. Thank you for your help as we protect the health and safety of our campus community.
We look forward to meeting you!