- This event has passed.
TAAST 2021_March 13-21
March 19, 2021 @ 8:00 am - March 21, 2021 @ 5:00 pmNo cost
The dates of TAAST 2021 are March 13-21.
The 50th anniversary of TAAST, The Annual All-College Spring Thing, is a week-long event organized and led by students that features lectures, workshops, a banner drop, volunteer opportunities and more. All students in the college are invited and encouraged to participate in this fun week of activities.
The full 2021 TAAST schedule is shown here and includes these activities:
- Mar. 13: [Students] Volunteer activities at the Knoxville Botanical Garden and Arboretum, and others are in the works
- Mar. 14: [Students] Banner drop
- Mar. 15: [Public] Lecture: Illona Gaynor, designer, artist and writer
- Mar. 16: [Public] Lecture: Shelter Collective, interior and product design
- Mar. 17: [Public] Lecture: PEG, landscape and architecture firm
- Mar. 18: [Public] Lecture: Isometric Studio, graphic design and architecture firm
- Mar. 19: Watch for details about a cross-disciplinary discussion
- Lectures begin at 6:30 p.m. ET. Watch for links to join the lectures.
- Throughout the week, workshops for students will be offered by student organizations. Watch for details.
- March 19, 2021 @ 8:00 am
- March 21, 2021 @ 5:00 pm
- No cost
- Julie Beckman